Our Essential Leadership women’s coaching groups are powerful instigators of lasting behavior change. Why is that?
Leaning into the safe community of our small coaching groups, together we’ll venture off the beaten path, into less familiar areas of personal development. Let’s face it, all the low-hanging fruit has been picked by this point. It’s time to dig deeper…
Being real – just being ourselves – seems like it should be the easiest thing in the world to do. It requires no special training or equipment, right? In reality, being real or authentic turns out to be quite challenging! We’ve been been conditioned to put on masks of intellect and bravado, to “hold our cards close to the chest,” to emphasize achievement and “doing” over relationships and “being.”
Essential Leadership is about flipping those old notions on their heads ; removing our masks, choosing transparency over camouflage, and doing what is right over what is fast or easy. And we weren’t meant to do it alone!
Our Essential Leadership groups are designed for:
- Women leaders, whether that be a formal leadership position within an organization (with or without direct reports), a small business owner or solo-preneur
- Women in positions of “leadership” in other areas of their life, such as being a mother, a ministry leader at your church, or other community position.
- Women coaches, therapists, and other helping professionals
Graduates report that:
- The group setting, the content covered, and the coaching itself impacts their lives in ways they hadn’t imagined.
- Understanding the concepts of self-betrayal, self-justification, portrayal, and collusion are life-changing! *
*Concepts come from the work of the Arbinger Institute, whose book, “Leadership and Self-Deception” is required reading in our groups.
It’s time to bring forth your Essential Leadership!
We need to have honest conversations about what it takes to bring our best, most authentic selves to work, and how to effectively encourage our colleagues to do the same. These conversations may sound risky and vulnerable, but risk and vulnerability are essential to courageous leadership. Real change and innovation are within our reach if we’re willing to talk about the emotions, thoughts and behaviors that get in the way. – Brene Brown
A few details:
- Required reading: Leadership and Self Deception by the Arbinger Group.
- Groups are facilitated by De Yarrison, CPCC.
- Essential Leadership Group Coaching Program is:
- Two 1-on-1 telephonic coaching sessions; one at the beginning of the program and one at the conclusion.
- Eleven virtual group sessions*, over the course of approximately six months. Groups meet via Zoom video conference application. Groups will be limited to no more than four participants to ensure maximum personalization.
- Participants will complete the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) prior to the start of group coaching. This assessment looks at our constructive and destructive approaches to conflict handling and provides a great springboard for or discussions around responsiveness vs reactivity, awareness of our own triggers, and how to engage in – rather than avoiding – uncomfortable conversations or topics. The CDP was developed by Eckert College and more information is available here.
- We highly recommend that your leader participant receives 360-degree feedback prior to the start of group coaching. This is available as an option and not included in the price listed below. Our 360-feedback process has each reviewer rate the leader’s performance in key areas through an online survey, as well as participate in a 1-on-1 telephone interview.
- Program Price = $3,200
* IMPORTANT NOTE: The very first group session will take place in person, for an extended timeframe over lunch (i.e.: 11:00am-2:00pm). This way we can all get to know each other and build some camaraderie. Location is typically in the Valley Forge, PA area.
Complete the contact form below or call us at 610.287.2989 to inquire and/or register.
Working with us, leaders get the tools they need to discover and sustain the essential shifts that make everything possible!
Have questions? Ready to Get Started?
Complete the Contact Form below or email De Yarrison directly.
* denotes a required field