How do we foster a leadership team culture that embodies – lives and breathes – all those qualities we put in our team agreements or core values documents? Qualities like trust, integrity, open-minded, authentic, accountable, collaborative, humble. Those are really great words! Let’s see what’s possible when we work together to bring those words to life through your interactions with one another. When our very best qualities become “the way it is around here.” This is the exciting work our clients step into through our team coaching services.
- Provides the structure for team members to work on the business of being a team and the opportunity to go beyond current abilities.
- Provides the forum for team members to openly discuss what’s working and what’s not working, with regard to their group dynamics as well as team results/achievements.
- Fosters more positive and productive team relationships.
- Engages teammates in skillful communication, which includes a LOT OF LISTENING.
- Brings greater intention to team & interpersonal relationships.
- Raises awareness to differences in perception and thinking, providing everyone the opportunity to think more openly.
- Identifies individual needs & expectations. We’ll create “team agreements” for how team members want to partner with each other moving forward.
- Fosters peer-to-peer accountability.
We bring nearly 20 years of experience designing and facilitating team building programs, along with our Christ-centered perspective and commitment to our Catholic faith. Let us help make your next team building event, not only a fun and meaningful experience, but also a powerful instigator of lasting, positive change.
We customize every experience based on your needs and desired outcomes. In all cases, you can expect to:
- Foster greater trust and camaraderie between team members.
- Get to know one another better, exploring differences & strengths through experiential activities.
- Increase self-awareness and other-awareness, cultivating empathy between team members.
- Experientially explore team dynamics, identifying what’s working well and where we can make adjustments.
- Gain understanding and skill at eliminating ambiguity, wasted time and energy due to a lack of alignment.
- Make plans, at both the team level and individual level, for fostering an environment of accountability and shared commitment moving forward.
- Share a fun and meaningful experience.
As we look around the landscape of our present day Catholic Church and the thousands of organizations, big and small, that are a part of it, we see opportunity. Opportunity for new ways to work together, new ways to communicate with one another, new skillsets to be developed. You may know that you are being called to move your team and organization forward, and yet you may not know where to start. Let us help.
We’ll work together to design the desired future and a plan for getting there. In most cases, we can also help with implementation.
Have questions? Want to talk through the specifics?
Complete the Contact Form below and we’ll contact you shortly. Or email De Yarrison directly with any questions you may have.
* denotes a required field